Brian Harman Closes with Back-to-Back Birdies to Capture Wells Fargo Championship in Thrilling Finish
Harman's 2nd career PGA TOUR victory is yet another for Team TaylorMade as brand's momentum continues to dominate on Worldwide Tours
Using a combination of M2 driver and M2 fairway woods, Harman finished 3rd in Strokes Gained: Off-the-Tee and T7 in driving accuracy, highlighted by a 92.86% driving accuracy in the final round. With a thrilling birdie putt on the 72nd hole to take the outright lead, Harman’s 10-under par held up to earn him the win over a slew of the world's best players, including stablemate Dustin Johnson, who finished T2.
What You Need To Know:
- The win earned Harman his second career PGA TOUR victory.
- Including Harman, 9 of the top-10 finishers played new TaylorMade metalwoods.
- The win is TaylorMade's 16th in 19 weeks on worldwide Tours for the new '17 M drivers.
- With the win, Harman elevates from to 32nd to 9th in the FedExCup point standings and #52 in the OWGR - a new career best.
- With 74 in play, TaylorMade dominated the driver count at 47.4%.
Brian Harman’s Wells Fargo Championship-Winning TaylorMade Metalwoods:
- '17 M2 Driver / 9.5* / Aldila Rogue
- '17 M2 Fairway / 15* / Fujikura Speeder Evolution
- '17 M2 Fairway / 18* / Fujikura Speeder Evolution
Download PDFDownload PDF
ABOUT TAYLORMADE GOLF
About TaylorMade Golf Company
Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, TaylorMade Golf Company sells golf equipment, footwear, apparel and accessories under the TaylorMade, adidas Golf, Adams and Ashworth brands. TaylorMade Golf Company posted 2014 sales of €913 million.
About the adidas Group
The adidas Group is one of the global leaders within the sporting goods industry, offering a broad range of products around the core brands: adidas, Reebok, TaylorMade and Reebok-CCM Hockey. Headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, the Group has more than 55,000 employees and generated sales of EUR 17 billion.