TaylorMade's Jason Day Wins Arnold Palmer Invitational, Moves to 2nd in OWGR
What you need to know:
- With his 8th PGA TOUR win and 5th in his last 12 starts, Day moves up to second in the OWGR.
- With 46 drivers in play (38.3% of the field) 35 of them being M1, TaylorMade was the #1 driver brand and model at the API.
- Day plays a 10.5* M1 460 that plays to 9.5* with a MRC Kuro Kage TiNi 70X tipped 1", which he first put into play at the '15 BMW Championship, where he was victorious.
- Day plays a combination of TaylorMade's new Tour Preferred Satin Chrome EF wedges. While his lofts vary from tournament to tournament, at Bay Hill he played a 47* in the Tour Grind and 52* & 58* in ATV grind with True Temper DG Tour Issue S400 shafts.
- Day is the tournament's 4th wire-to-wire winner and its first since 2002.
In Jason Day's Bag:
- M1 460 Driver / 10.5* / MRC Kuro Kage TiNi 70X tipped 1"
- AeroBurner TP Fairway / 16.5* (plays to 14.5*) / MRC Kuro Kage TiNi 80x tipped 1.5"
- Tour Preferred EF Wedges 47 (Tour Grind), 52 & 58 (ATV grind) Temper DG Tour Issue S400 (wedges bent to 48, 54, 60* respectively)
Download PDFDownload PDF
ABOUT TAYLORMADE GOLF
About TaylorMade Golf Company
Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, TaylorMade Golf Company sells golf equipment, footwear, apparel and accessories under the TaylorMade, adidas Golf, Adams and Ashworth brands. TaylorMade Golf Company posted 2014 sales of €913 million.
About the adidas Group
The adidas Group is one of the global leaders within the sporting goods industry, offering a broad range of products around the core brands: adidas, Reebok, TaylorMade and Reebok-CCM Hockey. Headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, the Group has more than 55,000 employees and generated sales of EUR 17 billion.