TaylorMade's Jim Herman Wins Shell Houston Open with M1 Driver
What you need to know:
- - Herman earns his first career PGA TOUR win at the Shell Houston Open with a TaylorMade M1 driver and receives the final invitation to the 2016 Masters Tournament.
- It was the third time since 2008 that a player won the Houston Open to get into the Masters.
- In addition to the Masters, Herman receives an invitation to the PGA Championship in July.
- - With 67 drivers in play (46% of the field) 48 of them being M, TaylorMade was the #1 driver brand at the Shell Houston Open.
In Jim Herman's Bag:
- - M1 Driver / 10.5* / Aldila Rogue X
- - AeroBurner Fairway / 15.0* / Mitsubishi Fubuki X
- - Adams Idea Pro / 20* / Matrix Ozik
- - TaylorMade Tour Radar Hat
TaylorMade's Andrew Svoboda wins Web.com's Brasil Championship playing an M2 driver
- - With 54 drivers in play (37% of the field) 41 of them being M, TaylorMade is the #1 driver at the Web.com Brasil Championship
In Andrew Svoboda's Bag:
- - M2 Driver / 9.5* / PX HZRDUS
- - RBZ TOUR Fairway / 14.5*
- - M1 Rescue / 19* / Mitsubishi Diamana W
Download PDFDownload PDF
ABOUT TAYLORMADE GOLF
About TaylorMade Golf Company
Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, TaylorMade Golf Company sells golf equipment, footwear, apparel and accessories under the TaylorMade, adidas Golf, Adams and Ashworth brands. TaylorMade Golf Company posted 2014 sales of €913 million.
About the adidas Group
The adidas Group is one of the global leaders within the sporting goods industry, offering a broad range of products around the core brands: adidas, Reebok, TaylorMade and Reebok-CCM Hockey. Headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, the Group has more than 55,000 employees and generated sales of EUR 17 billion.