ABOUT TAYLORMADE GOLF COMPANY
As a global company, we strive to become an integral part of the community by demonstrating our leadership in the area of corporate citizenship and contributions to the community. We believe that a healthy community is important to all of us. TaylorMade Golf Company continues to develop, build and sustain relationships within our local community and throughout the United States. Our involvement, commitment and representations stem from the Corporations core values of PERFORMANCE, PASSION, INTEGRITY and DIVERSITY. As part of our core company value to "do the right thing", we are committed to creating positive change in the places we live and work through our philanthropic efforts, employee volunteerism, Military support and environmental initiatives.
OUR COMMUNITY EFFORTS
We are committed to supporting high-impact initiatives and organizations, developing visionary leaders now and for the future, and providing general operating support and funding flexibility to build strong, diverse communities for the future. Through TaylorMade Golf Company Charitable Division, our company strives to make an impact in the communities and organizations that our families, neighbors and customers all benefit from. Working in partnership with community leaders, TaylorMade Golf Company addresses pressing social, economic, and cultural needs of communities across the globe. We are investing in leaders and giving them the tools and resources to do more.
TaylorMade Golf Company's Corporate Giving Program supports organizations year-round that focus on improving the health and vitality of the communities we serve. TaylorMade Golf Company supports employee engagement activities and donates funds to grassroots events, key community organizations and programs where our employees serve as board members, ambassadors and volunteers. We are proud to support our employees who give their time, energy and financial resources to create better neighborhoods in which they live.
At TaylorMade Golf Company, we recognize the important role the military, veterans and their families play in our nation. As one of the nation’s largest private employers of veterans and those on active duty, we value military experience. To remember and honor these veterans in a special way, we teamed up with a nonprofit organization called Operation Game On, which is a program for returning soldiers who are severely physically and mentally injured and going through rehabilitation at Naval Medical Center San Diego. We believe that our service members and women have one of the most difficult and important jobs in the world. In an ongoing effort to recognize the service and sacrifice of our military personnel and their families, we support organizations nationwide that are working hard to create opportunities and provide services for the military community.
POLICY & PROCEDURES
DONATION REQUEST POLICY
TaylorMade Golf Company is pleased to have the opportunity to become part of your upcoming event / program. We appreciate your continued interest and support of our brand. We recognize the importance of all charities and support many nonprofit agencies and community programs throughout the area. The following information will explain our procedures and guidelines regarding donations and sponsorships. These procedures and guidelines are designed to assist you with your requests, specifically as it relates to TaylorMade Golf Company’s potential involvement with your 501(c)(3) organizations. We attempt to accommodate as many charitable requests as possible.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR SUBMITTING A REQUEST
- All donation requests must be submitted online. Written, fax and email requests are no longer accepted by TaylorMade Golf Company.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Your request for a donation item must be received by TaylorMade Golf Company at least eight (8) weeks prior to the day your organization needs the item.
- A final decision will be communicated up to 30 days before the first event date.
- Your non-profit organization must have 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
- You must enter your organization's valid Tax Exempt ID number on the online form in order for your request to be considered (If you are a business sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the charity to complete the donation request form).
- It is recommended that your event not be centered on the anticipation of receiving a donation item. Rather, a TaylorMade Golf Company donation item should be an added element to your event.
- Due to the large volume of requests received on a monthly basis, there are no exceptions to the above guidelines.
- Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will recieve a donation.
In order to comply with our core values, we do not utilize our Corporate Giving Program for the following purposes:
- Individual or Private Pursuits
- Political Parties, Associations & Representatives of Advocacy Groups
- Organizations that Discriminate by Race, Creed, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Age, Religion or National Origin, Disability or Veteran Status
- Religious Organizations, Churches and Programs that is Purely Denominational in Purpose
- Research Projects
- Advertising and Promotion
- Team Sponsorships
- Individual Teams
- Private or family foundations
Have you read and understood the above donation guidelines? Clicking "Yes" below will take you to our charity donation form.