Three-Time Tour Winner and current World #25, Charley Hull who has won on the Ladies European Tour, the LPGA Tour and recently added a Rose Ladies Series title to her list of accomplishments, has now topped a star studded field at the Grand Final culminating at the West Course at Wentworth. After having to abandon the final day due to a wildfire, Charley's round of 65 at The Berkshire jumped her back to the top taking the overall title.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Charley’s won on her very first week out at Brokenhurst Manor gaming TaylorMade’s new SIM Driver which is equipped with an Attas Rockstar 6X shaft, she's finished in the Top 10 in 7 out of the 8 tournaments.
- After switching into TP5 prior to the Rose Ladies Series, Charley has a scoring average of 71 (T2) and a total of 44 birdies or better (2nd) across the series.
- She chose TP5 over TP5x due to the little extra spin it offered. Combining SIM driver with TP5 Golf Ball, Charley gained 1mph clubhead speed and 2-3mph ball speed. This resulted in about half a club gain through the bag, alongside a tighter dispersion
- Charley plays the new SIM Max fairway at 15 degrees and SIM Max Rescue at 19 degrees, both of which have V Steel™ technology incorporate into the sole to improve turf interaction and playability from various lies.
- Charley recently switched into some new TaylorMade forged irons for the first time. More information to follow on these!
- Finishing up the bag with RAW Face Milled Grind 2 Wedges in 50, 54 and 60 degrees
- This is the first ever Rose Ladies Series. Consisting of 8 events over 10 courses, of which Charley competed in each every event.
CHARLEY HULL WITB
- SIM 10.5 Driver | Attas Rockstar 6X
- SIM Max 15.0 Fairway | Tensei Blue 70 S
- SIM Max 19.0 Rescue | UST iROD 85 S
- P7MB Irons | 4 – PW | Nippon Modus 125 S
- MG2 Wedges | 50, 54, 60 | Nippon Modus 120 S
- TP5 Golf Ball