INTRODUCING THE ALL-NEW P790 PRETTY.FAST.
When Tour forging and SpeedFoam™ technology come together, it's a beautiful combination to behold. P760 delivers progressive players-iron shaping, giving golfers clean and compact short irons with hollow-body long irons, filled with our revolutionary SpeedFoam distance iron.
THIS BEAUTY IS A BEAST
- P790 irons pack powerful performance into a clean, classic design to deliver breakthrough distance in a players iron. Through a combination of forged construction and our revolutionary new SpeedFoam technology, golfers will experience feel, forgiveness, and workability unlike any iron.
SPEED POCKET IN A FORGED IRON
- Thin internal leading edge with cut-thru Speed Pocket for forgiveness on shots struck low on the face.
- The first iron to feature SpeedFoam technology, the P790 delivers breakthrough distance in a forged iron. The hollow construction of the P790 allows for optimal weight placement which makes for a fast, forgiving and playable iron.
4140 FORGED CARBON STEEL
- P790's high-strength carbon steel body also features an ultra-thin 1.75mm wrapped face with mini Inverted Cone to deliver fast ball speed and a forgiving feel at impact.
PRECISION-ENGINEERED SCORING CLUBS
- One-piece forged construction in the short irons (A-8) results in exceptional feel and enhanced shot-making ability when you're in position to stick it tight.
- With SpeedFoam injected into the 3-7 irons, P760 generates incredible distance and soft feel without sacrificing the look, workability, and consistency you demand from every iron in your bag.
PROGRESSIVE PLAYERS-IRON SHAPING
- Whether you're attacking pins from short range or sticking greens from long range, P760's progressive set structure provides Tour-caliber shaping and performance—individually optimized for each club.
- Forged 1025 carbon steel body provides soft feel while a new, lighter SUS630 face (3-7 irons) creates additional speed, accuracy, and playability.
- Horizontally-milled channel separates mass on the vertical axis for increased inertia and trajectory control.
PRECISION-MILLED FACE AND GROOVES
- The world's best demand irons that have been precisely crafted for ultimate shot-making. With faces and grooves that have been engineered to exacting degrees, P730 delivers an irons set built for the purest ball-strikers.
- Taking direct feedback from Rory McIlroy, Dustin Johnson, and Justin Rose, each P730 iron features a meticulously refined head shape. Evolved from previous TPMBs, the enhanced design includes a smaller blade profile, cleaner and crisper lines, and a modified leading edge to improve turf interaction.
FORGED 1025 CARBON STEEL
- A new multi-step forging process using a 2000-ton press ensures perfect head shaping with minimal hand polishing, resulting in a pure players iron with soft, solid feel.
NEXT GENERATION FORGED PROGRESSION
P760 features a progressive set design to ensure optimal shaping, blade length, offset, topline width, scoreline length, center of gravity, face thickness, and club materials—all while providing Tour-caliber forged feel through the entire set.
|Blade Length (MM)||79||76||73|
|Precision-Milled Back Cavity|
|Custom Shaft and Grip|